Thursday, January 13, 2011

Runaway Hooker in the making....

If you have ever sent a message like this to a person that you have never met, you may be a runaway hooker in the making. I just logged into my myspace account for the first time since 2008 and lookie what I found...

I'm Susan :))
I really feel shy, but I have to tell you, Scott Alan Smith, that you are just a man of my dreams... I found your profile by accident but now I'm sure it's a destiny! ))
Frankly speaking... I want to find a man who will help me to realise alpl my fantasies, oh, feel really SO timid to write it... !!! but I mean my $exy fantasies.. ;-))))
your photos are marvellous... but I'm sure in your real life you will excite me even more! ))
that's incredible... but I'm from Corvallis, Oregon United States too! :-))
So... I would like to keep up a friendship with you, Scott Alan Smith!
You can find my spicy photos at my profile!
Scott Alan Smith, I nhope you'll take a look at them and will write me smth to start our challenge :))))
ki$$ you tenderly ;)))

it was probably a man anyways...a big hairy scary man or an asian person who doesnt speak english that well

No comments:

Post a Comment